If you are new in twitter and don’t know anything about it then don’t worry.. Here in this article we given 21 twitter marketing tips for small businesses.
21 twitter marketing tips for small businesses
In this post is supposed to answer all the questions you ever had about doing something on Twitter. In these, you can find really basic information about Twitter features.
- How To Use Twitter: Starting with the very basic question.
- How To Choose a Twitter Handle/Username: 8 handy tips on choosing the right username.
- What is a ReTweet and How To Do a ReTweet? Simple insight to the most common feature of Twitter.
- How To Follow Someone: See the essence of how Twitter works.
- How To Use #Hashtags: Get most out of hashtags on twitter.
- How To Upload Background Image: Give your Twitter profile a personal touch by uploading a background image.
- Change Background Display To a Personal Picture: It takes less than 2 minutes to do this.
- How To Auto-Follow People: Automatically start following somebody who follows you.
- Building Relationships on Twitter: Using Twitter the right way can change things around for you.
- Find People On Twitter: Twitter has millions of users and you need to know the right way to find somebody.
- Create Groups on Twitter: If you don’t like lists, here is an alternative.
- How To Link Facebook To Twitter: Automatically send your tweets to your Facebook.
- How To Customize Your Profile For SEO: Who knew Twitter can be a huge SEO tool.
- How To Get More Followers: Learn to get more followers while giving back as well.
- Use Advanced Search On Twitter: Twitter can be a black hole if you don’t know the right search tools.
- How To Use Twitter For Customer Service: Turn your Twitter account into a PR tool.
- How To Apply For a Verified Account: Don’t let anybody else be you.
- Download Twitter Archive: The smart way to save your tweets.
- Conduct Polls Via Twitter: Learn to use Twitter as a tool to capture public opinion.
- Know What a Twitter Term Means: A small glossary for Twitter related words.
- Save Yourself From Spam and Phishing: Learn to protect your Twitter profile from being compromised.
These are not all, but just some questions that are commonly asked about Twitter.