Over the years, Wordpress Cloud Hosting has gain popularity. Well, if you ask what or where is the cloud, then there is no object that can be pointed as the cloud. It refers to the structure, where different computers are used to store data through a network connection. Data is stored in various connected hard drives that act like a virtual disk with unlimited capacity. All over the globe users uses WordPress the online content management system and even many companies are powered by this online CMS.
WordPress Cloud Hosting
However, they require hosting services that can handle the internet traffic. Cloud hosting helps in this aspect. They integrate the website with the network which helps the pages to load fast.
Features of cloud hosting
With the help of this hosting service, organizations can retrieve data that has been damaged or destroyed. The emerging popularity of cloud hosting is mostly due to its varied features.
- Simplicity- user interface is simple and with few clicks, you can secure data, resize the server and create a new server.
- Affordable- you need to pay only for the data or the resource that you have used. Users are charged hourly, that makes it affordable to users.
- Scalable- as per your need you can scale up or down the server without wasting any resource.
- Reliable- compared to a shared server, it is reliable, as if there is any issue with one server it does not affect the other servers.
- Customizable- you can even customize the server by specifying the location and operating system.
- Secure- your content is safe in this hosting. There is provision of continuous backup that ensures that it is stored safely and can be access at any point of time.
Always professional help provided
It is important to notice that WordPress hosted on the cloud is scalable than on shared host or on a dedicated one. The servers of the cloud are optimized to enable smooth functioning of WordPress. The server is tested with a different version of the CMS and the professionals make sure that the probable issues that might arise are fixed. Professionals like the system administrators and technicians who have expertise related to WordPress provide a viable solution related to cloud hosting. With various innovative solutions, they ensure that it runs effectively on the cloud hosting.
Regular updates available
A number of benefits are attached to the use of Cloud hosting for WordPress. Managed cloud hosting service provides a continuous update to the CMS, if any new application is introduced. You need not have to update plug-ins or themes as that is done by the server. Malware is a big issue of concern, especially when internet traffic is concerned. Cloud server uses various security applications that prevent the website from facing any security threat. The server takes regular backup of data either on a daily basis or a weekly basis. It also provides extra security as in case there is any security breach, a website can be restored from the server in its error free form.
Scales their resources
According to the requirement of the website, the server offers to scale their resources. If there is a surge in the traffic in a blog, you can add resources to it. If you are under the fear that if there is a crash in the server what will be the plight of your blog or website, then you can be sure. Since WordPress is hosted on a number of servers, even if one server crashes, the other keeps it running. It also reduces the downtime of the server.
The control panel of the hosting services is user friendly. Adding or removing resources, managing emails, deleting spam, all is easy with this control panel. Owing to a number of reason use of cloud hosting for WordPress has gained popularity.