WordPress 3.3 is ready for testers. Following changes has been fixed in wordpress 3.3 version.
wordpress 3.3 version is now ready for testing
- Updated the Blue theme
- Fixed IE7 and RTL support
- Improved flyout menu styling and fixed several glitches
- Finished the Pointers implementation
- Landed the dashboard Welcome box for new installs
- Improved contextual help styling
- Tweaked the admin bar a little more
- Fixed a bunch of bugs
- Media uploader
- Improved admin bar
- Fly out admin menus
As always, this is software still in development and we don’t recommend that you run it on a production site — set up a test site just to play with the new version. If you break it (find a bug), please report it, and if you’re a developer, try to help us fix it.
If all goes well, we hope to release WordPress 3.3 by the end of November. The more help we get with testing and fixing bugs, the sooner we will be able to release the final version. If you want to be a beta tester,
Download 3.3 Beta 2.